PLEXIGLAS® Acrylic Sheet Product Pages
Plexiglas® MC Acrylic Sheet
- Premium melt calendared sheet. Exceptional optical quality, weather resistant. Can be easily fabricated and thermoformed. Thickness range from 0.060" - 0.472".
Plexiglas® G Acrylic Sheet
- Premium architectural grade cell cast sheet. Best optical quality, highest resistance to chemicals and long-term design stress, superior weatherability. Thickness range from 0.118" - 2.000".
Plexiglas® Arena & Arena AR Acrylic Sheet
- Specifically designed for indoor arena glazing. Available with an Abrasion Resistant hardcoat (Arena AR). Thickness choices are 0.500" and 0.625".
Plexiglas® Clear Edge Frosted Acrylic Sheet
- Sheet consists of a clear middle acrylic layer sandwiched between thin top and bottom frosted layers. Ideal choice for designers looking to create attractive lighting, shelving, tabletop and POP displays. One and two sided options available.
Plexiglas® EdgeFX Acrylic Sheet
- Unique co-extruded acrylic sheet with dual color edge effect.
Plexiglas® ELiT II Acrylic Sheet
- Designed for use in edge-lit signage and lightboxes. Thickness range from 0.157" - 0.394".
Plexiglas® Frosted Acrylic Sheet
- Unique textured material diffuses light to create dramatic effects. Ideal for retail merchandising or lighting applications. Frosted look engineered throughout the entire sheet thickness.
Plexiglas® G P-95 & G DP-95 Acrylic Sheet
- Cell cast sheet with a matte finish on one or two sides. Ideal for POP displays, showcases, signage, and decorative furnishings. Available in various color choices.
Plexiglas® G-UVT Acrylic Sheet
- Designed specifically for tanning beds and other applications which require high UV transmission. Also available with a P-95 finish.
Plexiglas® Hi-Def Acrylic Screen
- Designed specifically for high definition rear-projection screens with excellent contrast ratio. Standard product contains a non-glare finish. Thickness choices are 0.118" and 0.236".
Plexiglas® II-UVA Acrylic Sheet
- Pre-shrunk cell cast acrylic sheet manufactured to meet MIL-PRF-5425E. Typical markets include general avaiation and military aircraft. Thickness range from 0.125" - 1.000".
Plexiglas® Impact Family Acrylic Sheet
- Our family of impact modified acrylic sheet products. Products consist of Plexiglas T, T2, T3, and DR.
Plexiglas® MC Edge Color Acrylic Sheet
- Standard Plexiglas® MC sheet with intense color at the edges, yet subtle at the surface. Available in 7 standard color choices.
Plexiglas® MC Fluorescent Acrylic Sheet
- Standard Plexiglas® MC sheet with bright neon luminescence. Color will glow without a light source. Available in 7 standard color choices.
Plexiglas® MC Matte Acrylic Sheet
- Melt calendared sheet with a matte finish on one or two sides. Pattern is similar to cell cast version of P-95. Ideal for POP displays, showcases, signage, and decorative furnishings.
Plexiglas® MC Translucent Sign Colors Acrylic Sheet
- Consists of 18 color choices which will hide or diffuse LED lights as close as 2" from the light source. These colors are also available in impact grade as Plexiglas® SG PLUS sheet.
Plexiglas® Medley Acrylic Sheet
- A custom multi-layer / multi-colored co-extruded sheet with endless color choice possibilities.
Plexiglas® P55 Acrylic Sheet
- Cross-linked cell cast acrylic sheet manufactured to meet MIL-PRF-8184F. Typical markets include general avaiation and military aircraft. Thickness range from 0.500" - 2.000".
Plexiglas® Perfexion (Non-Glare & UF-5)
- Family of specialty acrylics for framing applications. Available with a non-glare pattern (Perfexion Non-Glare) and/or with enhanced UV Filtering properties (Perfexion UF-5).
Plexiglas® Q Acrylic Sheet
- Excellent choice for retail, cosmetic countertop, and point of purchase displays. Enhanced craze resistance and durability.
Plexiglas® SB and SBAR Acrylic Sheet
- Bullet-resistant glazing material for use in banks, secure facilities, and vandal-prone locations. Meets the requirements of UL 752 Level I and Level II glazing. Available in thicknesses of 1.250" and 1.375" respectively. Also available with an Abrasion Resistant hardcoat (SBAR).
Plexiglas® SG PLUS Acrylic Sheet
- Impact modified sheet with enhanced craze and solvent resistance tyipcally used for channel letters and pan face signs.
Plexiglas® G UF-3 & G UF-4 Acrylic Sheet
- Ultraviolet filtering cell cast sheet ideal for framers, museums, and galleries. Two options allow for varying levels of UV protection.
Plexiglas® VS Acrylic Sheet
- Designed specifically for standard rear-projection screens. This product is available in thicknesses ranging from 0.118" - 0.236".