Plexiglas® acylic sheet products offer beautiful clarity without the heaviness or breakability of glass to a variety of glazing applications.
Durable, lightweight and easy to handle
Plexiglas® acrylic sheet is the perfect material for architectural, industrial and school glazing. In addition, it shrugs off fingerprints, scratches and smudges - so it's easy to clean and is virtually maintenance-free.
Plexiglas® SB acrylic sheet bullet-resisting glazing material is a light weight, crystal-clear, non-laminated alternative for UL-752 Class One security applications.
Plexiglas® G and Plexiglas® MC acrylic sheet
Premium-grade Plexiglas® G cell- cast acrylic sheet satisfies the requirements of nearly all high performance applications. Colorless Plexiglas® G acrylic sheet carries a 10-year limited warranty on light transmission. It is available in a broad range of colors and patterns.
Commercial-grade Plexiglas® MC sheet is suitable for most building glazing applications. It has virtually the same weatherability, impact strength, rigidity, surface hardness, and transparency as Plexiglas® G sheet.
Plexiglas® G sheet and Plexiglas® MC sheet do differ somewhat in their resistance to certain chemicals.
Plexiglas® acrylic sheet
- Plexiglas® G is a high performance cell cast acrylic sheet
- Plexiglas® MC is a premium grade acrylic sheet
Their benefits include:
- Exceptional optical clarity
- Weather resistant
- Lightweight – half the weight of glass
- Can be easily fabricated and thermoformed
- Available in transparent, translucent, and opaque colors
- Thickness range Plexiglas® G from 0.118” – 2.00”
- Sheet sizes range Plexiglas® G from 48” x 96” to 74” x 99”
- Thickness range Plexiglas® MC from 0.080” – 0.472”
- Standard sheet sizes range Plexiglas® MC from 48” x 96” to 72” x 120”