Furniture & Design
Plexiglas® sheet is utilized in many furniture applications – from stand-alone pieces to partition walls and everything in between. Learn more about high-performance Plexiglas® acrylic sheet, available in numerous gauges, colors, and patterns.
Trophies & Plaques
Plexiglas® G cell cast acrylic sheet is an excellent choice for trophies and plaques due to its clarity, durability, and ease of fabrication for these applications. Plexiglas® G sheet can be laser etched and easily cut, allowing full design flexibility and creativity to properly capture the unique nature of a recipient's achievement.
By specifying Plexiglas® acrylic sheet for trophies and plaques, you’ve specified a product that is:
- Exceptionally optically clear
- Extremely weather resistant
- Lightweight; and
- Easily fabricated and thermoformed
Plexiglas® G cell cast acrylic sheet is available in transparent, translucent, and opaque colors, and is available in a variety of thicknesses, ranging from 0.080” - 2.00”.
The lightweight, highly weatherable, and versatile nature of Plexiglas® acrylic sheet makes it a clear choice for creative furniture design.
Plexiglas® extruded sheet is a premium melt calendered sheet that can be used in a variety of applications, including decorative furnishings and partitions.
- Plexiglas® Sylk acrylic sheet offers exceptional diffusion characteristics combined with excellent light transmission. It features a soft and subtle texture engineered throughout, allowing it to retain its beautiful aesthetic even after thermoforming or fabricating. Plexiglas® Sylk sheet is also light weight and fingerprint, mar, and scratch resistant. All of these features make it an excellent choice for office partitions and furniture.
- Plexiglas® Frosted acrylic sheet combines lightweight durability with a unique finish and a wide variety of colors. Plexiglas® Frosted acrylic sheet is an excellent material for backdrops, columns, lighting diffusers, illuminated signage, shelving, tabletops, visual displays, and more. The frosted look of this acrylic sheet isn’t just on the surface — it’s engineered throughout the entire structure. It is also easily cleaned, maintains a virtually maintenance-free finish, and is fingerprint, scratch, and smudge resistant. These characteristics make Plexiglas® Frosted acrylic sheet a top choice for tabletops and other furnishings in both colorless and colored options.
Plexiglas® cell cast sheet is used to create furniture in a multitude of shapes – from chairs to tables and everything in between. It is easily fabricated, optically clear, and available in a wide variety of colors. Plexiglas® acrylic sheet is a top choice for cubicle systems and window dividers in clear, colored, and patterned options.