The material of choice for POP and visual merchandising displays
Altuglas International offers a wide array of specialty acrylic sheet products for retail display and point of purchase applications. Whether you seek subtle shades, vivid colors, enhanced effects, textured or shimmering surfaces, you’ll find them here. They’re just a few of the many eye-catching options you have with Plexiglas® brand acrylics. Be inspired and let your vision take shape.
The POP line of products offers the versatility and flexibility needed for the most attractive designs and installations. Altuglas International acrylic is considered a POP industry standard due to its unsurpassed quality, ease of use, clarity and performace.
All Plexiglas® acrylic POP products can be easily cut, routed, drilled and thermoformed, and cemented for a number of unique applications.
Specialty POP products
There are many products available to meet any of your point of purchase display needs.
For looks from frosted patterns to the deeper matte patterns, from colors to enhanced performace, we have the grade of Plexiglas® acrylic that meets the demands of your design.
Plexiglas® acrylic is perfect for applications like shelving, tabletops, backdrops and fabricated visual displays.
Explore the full range of Plexiglas® acrylic sheet for your merchandising and POP needs
The family of Plexiglas® sheet products to meet your point of purchase designer specifications.
- Plexiglas® G Cell-Cast Acrylic Sheet, your standard cast sheet in clear and colors
- Plexiglas® G P-95 Acrylic Sheet, a cast sheet with a pattern on one side or two, in clear and colors
- Plexiglas® MC Acrylic Sheet, your standard extruded sheet, in clear and colors
- Plexiglas® MC Matte Finish Acrylic Sheet, an extruded version of Plexiglas® G-P95
- Plexiglas® Frosted Acrylic Sheet, a unique frosted pattern throughout the sheet
- Plexiglas® Clear-Edge Frosted Acrylic Sheet, a surface look of Plexiglas® Frosted but allows you to polish the sheet edge like standard Plexiglas® sheet
- Plexiglas® Impact Family, a group of sheet products with standard impact modifier levels
- Plexiglas® Q Acrylic Sheet, a sheet for enhanced craze resistance
- Plexiglas® ELiT II Acrylic Sheet, a vibrant sheet used in edge lighting applications